Our 2018/2019 yearbooks are now on sale! Yearbooks are $12 until our presale ends on Tuesday, April 23rd. The price goes up as of Wednesday, April 24th, so click below and order today!
You have to be signed in to order.
Do you have pictures you would like to share for consideration of use in the yearbook? Upload them directly to the yearbook image library at www.community.lifetouch.com with access code FZKAEE or you can contact the Yearbook coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each year, the Lenox yearbook features a custom designed cover by one of our talented students. All cover designs are due by Friday, December 21st. To have your entry considered you must meet the following requirements:
- Design must be on blank (unlined) 8.5" x 11" paper.
- Must take up the entire page, although all lettering should be 1/2" from the edge of the page.
- Represent Lenox (memories, events, etc.)
- Include the following: Lenox Elementary, 2018-2019, Pioneers
- Sharpies work best and please avoid pastels, crayons, and pencil in your final design.
Please also include the following info on the back of your design:
- Your name
- Your teacher
- Title of your entry
6th Grade Baby Pictures
As a part of the fun for 6th graders in their final year at Lenox, we feature a guessing game of "Who's Who?" with their baby pictures in the yearbook! Please send all entries to email@example.com. If you need to send in a physical copy, place it in an envelope with your child's name and teacher and drop it off in the office. All baby picture submissions are due no later than Friday, February 22nd.
- Tuesday, February 19
- Friday, February 22
- Friday, March 1
- Monday, March 4
- Tuesday, March 5