Our Booster Club
Our Booster Club is made up of hard-working parents, grandparents, & teachers who pool their talents to provide practical support for our school. Those listed below volunteered to provide leadership this year. Get to know their names and faces, and feel free to ask them if you have questions.
Interested in open board or event chair positions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org!
Open positions for 2020/2021 School year:
Committees Needing More Members
- Win with Reading
- Spirit Wear
If you are interested in any Event Chair or Committee Member positions,
please reach out to us at email@example.com.
2020/2021 Event Chairs:
The following individuals put in countless hours of their time to bring amazing events to our community! If you see them, be sure to thank them for all that they do to help make Lenox great!
- Bingo -
- Box Tops - Michelle Boyd
- Carnival -
- Color Me Fun Run (Jog-a-thon) - Brittanie Bates
- Dining Night Out - Laurie Delany
- Holiday Store - Candy Finley
- Hospitality -
- Popsicles & Smoothies - Marjorie Anderson & Caroline Vilhauer
- Scholastic Book Fair - Kim Villanti
- Science Fair (Day Event) - Lance Geiger
- STEAM Night - Jill Hallidy & Maureen Tigley Holm
- 6th Grade Clapout - Joan Scritsmier & Marjorie Anderson
- Teacher & Staff Appreciation Week - Diane Carey
- Volunteer Coordinator - Crystal Geiger
- Win With Reading -
- Yearbook - Joan Scritsmier
- Spirit Wear -
- Tuesday, April 13
- Monday, May 3
- Tuesday, May 4
- Wednesday, May 5
- Thursday, May 6
- Friday, May 7
- Tuesday, May 11
- Monday, May 31
- Thursday, June 3
Shop and earn for our school!
Did you know you can link your Fred Meyer card to our school and earn us money without any change to your personal rewards? Click this link and use non-profit code FI014 to get your card connected.
If you are a regular shopper on Amazon, please consider linking your Amazon Smile account to Lenox Booster Club by clicking this link. Your purchases will help Booster Club earn funds to bring to Lenox classrooms and events!